Seals and other accessories
- Seals for GORLICKA panel
- Sealing flanges designed for wire passages (e.g. ventilation) through panel housings
- Sleeves - washers for cooling panels
We supply self-adhesive, polyurethane (PUS and PURS), polyethylene (PED), and butyl sealing tapes. Details are in our product catalogue.
- for hot-rolled structures (thickness of walls from 3 up to 12 mm)
- for cold-bent structures (thickness of walls from 1.5 up to 5 mm)
Upon special request it is possible to provide hoods or fasteners in the colours of external sandwich panel lining. GORLICKA sandwich panels can be attached to steel, reinforced concrete, and wooden structures with the use of dedicated fasteners. Detailed information about fasteners can be found in our technical catalogues.
- Length: 3000 mm or 6000 mm
- Material: galvanized steel sheet
- Protective coating: polyester varnish
- Additional protection: foil
Gór-Stal has a moulding machine that allows for machining sheets of a thickness of 1.25 mm (maximum length of 6 m) in shapes that are typical of the catalogue, and according to custom designs. Detailed information concerning thickness and colours of metal sheets can be found in catalogues dedicated to a particular panel.
Flashing is protected against damage by means of foiling of the top layer. Detailed data is available in the "For designers - flashings" section.