- Profiled tin linings which provide an aesthetic look to walls
- Sealing applied at the construction site
- Large radius of lock profiling which provides inviolability of tin protective coating
- Profiled edges which make assembly easier and which increase the heat insulativeness
- Double lock which connects two panels that guarantees high fire tightness properties
- Maze-like joint of the core that liquidates thermal bridge
- Core from stiff polyisocyanurate foam of a very good thermoinsulating properties
GORLICKA CH GS-PIR
GO TO CONTACT
Polyisocyanurate coldstore panel
Norm PN-EN 14 509:2013
Hygienic seal of approval HK/B/0250/01/2012
* Uc (Uniformity Coefficient) includes the effect of a linear thermal bridge at the contact of slabs and a point thermal bridge that occurs due to connectors.
** Locks are mounted from inside at intervals of 300 mm.